Many preretirees falsely believe that there is nothing they can do to build retirement assets, and as a result, do nothing. photo credit: Victor1558 Entering your 50s and behind in your retirement planning goals? Don’t fret. You’ve still got time to get your financial plan back on track. There are many steps that older investors [...]
Tag Archives | 401(k)
A rollover allows you to transfer your money from one qualified retirement account to another without incurring any tax consequences. If you’ve recently changed jobs — or maybe changed jobs a few times over the years — you may be juggling multiple retirement plan accounts. While it’s certainly acceptable to leave your money in [...]
About PPS Advisors
The PPS Advisors Team is led by Larry Passaretti, Managing Director. Larry has over 25 years of financial investment planning experience.
Have a Financial Question?
- 138th Kentucky Derby and PPS Advisors May 3, 2012
- Build your Financial Reputation Today! August 31, 2012
- When Mom Starts Needing You June 23, 2012
- Misconceptions About Estate Planning – Part 2 May 17, 2013
- Misconceptions About Estate Planning: Part 1 May 10, 2013
- Six Retirement Planning Tips for Those Over Age 50 April 5, 2013