This is a post written by Kara Passaretti I consider myself to be a well-educated, responsible young professional who felt that I had a sturdy grasp of my finances. I constantly bought items on sale, put money aside for my savings and even made a few impulse purchases. It wasn’t until logging onto the Mint.com website [...]
Tag Archives | budget
Sage tip #4 – Run your retirement like a successful business, create a budget and manage to it. Like any successful business, a multi-year business plan takes into consideration revenue, expenses, growth and the effects of inflation. The years leading up to retirement will be a good starting point to establish your budget. Key considerations [...]
About PPS Advisors
The PPS Advisors Team is led by Larry Passaretti, Managing Director. Larry has over 25 years of financial investment planning experience.
Have a Financial Question?
- 138th Kentucky Derby and PPS Advisors May 3, 2012
- Build your Financial Reputation Today! August 31, 2012
- When Mom Starts Needing You June 23, 2012
- Misconceptions About Estate Planning – Part 2 May 17, 2013
- Misconceptions About Estate Planning: Part 1 May 10, 2013
- Six Retirement Planning Tips for Those Over Age 50 April 5, 2013