If you are considering purchasing a car for your student, ask the question: Why does he or she need a car? In many cases, students leaving home for the first time are inexperienced in managing money and it is their first taste of financial independence. Parents can help prepare their children to spend wisely. There [...]
Tag Archives | College cost
photo credit: nniknak Many financial experts believe the best time to introduce children to college planning is when they are in the sixth, seventh or eighth grade. Being part of the college planning process can be very educational for children, as it presents them with valuable financial lessons for the future. Children can earn money, [...]
About PPS Advisors
The PPS Advisors Team is led by Larry Passaretti, Managing Director. Larry has over 25 years of financial investment planning experience.
Have a Financial Question?
- 138th Kentucky Derby and PPS Advisors May 3, 2012
- Build your Financial Reputation Today! August 31, 2012
- When Mom Starts Needing You June 23, 2012
- Misconceptions About Estate Planning – Part 2 May 17, 2013
- Misconceptions About Estate Planning: Part 1 May 10, 2013
- Six Retirement Planning Tips for Those Over Age 50 April 5, 2013