If you are considering purchasing a car for your student, ask the question: Why does he or she need a car? In many cases, students leaving home for the first time are inexperienced in managing money and it is their first taste of financial independence. Parents can help prepare their children to spend wisely. There [...]
Tag Archives | college costs
More than half of bachelor’s degree recipients graduate with debt averaging more than $20,000. College costs have skyrocketed over the past decade, rising faster than the overall rate of inflation. According to the College Board, the average annual cost of a four-year public college, including tuition, fees, and room and board now runs $17,131. The [...]
About PPS Advisors
The PPS Advisors Team is led by Larry Passaretti, Managing Director. Larry has over 25 years of financial investment planning experience.
Have a Financial Question?
- 138th Kentucky Derby and PPS Advisors May 3, 2012
- Build your Financial Reputation Today! August 31, 2012
- When Mom Starts Needing You June 23, 2012
- Misconceptions About Estate Planning – Part 2 May 17, 2013
- Misconceptions About Estate Planning: Part 1 May 10, 2013
- Six Retirement Planning Tips for Those Over Age 50 April 5, 2013