Consider underweighting stocks with a significant revenue base in economically troubled European countries. The S&P 500 Index closed at 1402 on March 15, 2012, the first time the index closed above 1400 since June 5, 2008.1 The latest upward progression began in October 2011 when the debt crisis in Europe showed signs of receding and [...]
Tag Archives | European Financial Stability
photo credit: timsnell Germany, France study ways to deepen fiscal union European officials have agreed on how to leverage a key rescue fund, while Germany and France are looking at how to deepen fiscal integration in the euro zone, according to news reports. Finance ministers from the euro zone were slated to meet Tuesday [...]
About PPS Advisors
The PPS Advisors Team is led by Larry Passaretti, Managing Director. Larry has over 25 years of financial investment planning experience.
Have a Financial Question?
- 138th Kentucky Derby and PPS Advisors May 3, 2012
- Build your Financial Reputation Today! August 31, 2012
- When Mom Starts Needing You June 23, 2012
- Misconceptions About Estate Planning – Part 2 May 17, 2013
- Misconceptions About Estate Planning: Part 1 May 10, 2013
- Six Retirement Planning Tips for Those Over Age 50 April 5, 2013