Written by Brittany K Carter Social media can be one of the most useful tools in your everyday life even though it can be overwhelming. These past few years the world has gone through so many changes whether we like them or not. It’s a digital world and it’s progressing rapidly. Social media seems to [...]
Tag Archives | Facebook
Facebook is set to raise the roof off Wall Street with its upcoming initial public offering, which has a target valuation on the social-media giant as high as $95 billion. To see where Facebook’s IPO stands now, here are some questions and answers with updates as they happen. When will the IPO take place? [...]
About PPS Advisors
The PPS Advisors Team is led by Larry Passaretti, Managing Director. Larry has over 25 years of financial investment planning experience.
Have a Financial Question?
- 138th Kentucky Derby and PPS Advisors May 3, 2012
- Build your Financial Reputation Today! August 31, 2012
- When Mom Starts Needing You June 23, 2012
- Misconceptions About Estate Planning – Part 2 May 17, 2013
- Misconceptions About Estate Planning: Part 1 May 10, 2013
- Six Retirement Planning Tips for Those Over Age 50 April 5, 2013