Universal life policies are highly flexible in regard to premiums and face value. Do you need life insurance? If there are individuals who depend on you for support — financial or otherwise — you probably do. But what kind and how much? Below are some definitions that can help you familiarize yourself with insurance products. [...]
Tag Archives | Financial Planning
Many preretirees falsely believe that there is nothing they can do to build retirement assets, and as a result, do nothing. photo credit: Victor1558 Entering your 50s and behind in your retirement planning goals? Don’t fret. You’ve still got time to get your financial plan back on track. There are many steps that older investors [...]
The great debate in Washington these days is whether to raise the debt ceiling or not. Not raising the debt ceiling is the worst option available. There are many individuals in the financial community that believe eliminating the debt ceiling all together is the best option, even some of the credit agencies believe this as [...]
About PPS Advisors
The PPS Advisors Team is led by Larry Passaretti, Managing Director. Larry has over 25 years of financial investment planning experience.
Have a Financial Question?
- 138th Kentucky Derby and PPS Advisors May 3, 2012
- Build your Financial Reputation Today! August 31, 2012
- When Mom Starts Needing You June 23, 2012
- Misconceptions About Estate Planning – Part 2 May 17, 2013
- Misconceptions About Estate Planning: Part 1 May 10, 2013
- Six Retirement Planning Tips for Those Over Age 50 April 5, 2013