The average long-term disability claim is 31.2 months, or just under three years. The statistics are alarming: Nearly one-in-three Americans will become disabled for more than 90 days at some point during their working careers.1 Yet most workers don’t give a second thought to the need for disability insurance. Many think they are covered through [...]
You are here: Home > long-term disability insurance
Tag Archives | long-term disability insurance
Download the Free Guide
The Four Cornerstones for Financial Success
About PPS Advisors
The PPS Advisors Team is led by Larry Passaretti, Managing Director. Larry has over 25 years of financial investment planning experience.
Have a Financial Question?
- 138th Kentucky Derby and PPS Advisors May 3, 2012
- Build your Financial Reputation Today! August 31, 2012
- When Mom Starts Needing You June 23, 2012
- Misconceptions About Estate Planning – Part 2 May 17, 2013
- Misconceptions About Estate Planning: Part 1 May 10, 2013
- Six Retirement Planning Tips for Those Over Age 50 April 5, 2013