HSAs offer investment options that differ from plan to plan, depending upon the provider, and allow users to carry account balances over from year to year. As health care costs continue to rise, consumers must find ways to ensure that they have the funds to pay for medical expenses not covered through their insurance. One [...]
Tag Archives | Medical Payments
I recently sat down with a client to discuss her finances and as often happens, I learned more by listening. My client had recently been impacted by the economic down turn that started in 2008. Fortunately she was able to find employment, but like many Americans her salary post 2008 was substantially less in 2011. [...]
About PPS Advisors
The PPS Advisors Team is led by Larry Passaretti, Managing Director. Larry has over 25 years of financial investment planning experience.
Have a Financial Question?
- 138th Kentucky Derby and PPS Advisors May 3, 2012
- Build your Financial Reputation Today! August 31, 2012
- When Mom Starts Needing You June 23, 2012
- Misconceptions About Estate Planning – Part 2 May 17, 2013
- Misconceptions About Estate Planning: Part 1 May 10, 2013
- Six Retirement Planning Tips for Those Over Age 50 April 5, 2013