The great debate in Washington these days is whether to raise the debt ceiling or not. Not raising the debt ceiling is the worst option available. There are many individuals in the financial community that believe eliminating the debt ceiling all together is the best option, even some of the credit agencies believe this as [...]
Tag Archives | NYC Financial Advisor
Sage tip #3 – Invest wisely; taking too much risk or too little risk puts your retirement at risk. When investing your hard earn assets, it is important to understand where you are on life’s timeline. If you have 40 years before you retire it is important to fund your retirement now with high quality [...]
For most Americans, retirement is an event that takes careful planning. In the 1970s and 1980s the thought of working until 70 years of age was unheard of. Once a person met the minimum requirements for Social Security, they retired with whatever they were able to save, their pension and added their Social Security benefit [...]
About PPS Advisors
The PPS Advisors Team is led by Larry Passaretti, Managing Director. Larry has over 25 years of financial investment planning experience.
Have a Financial Question?
- 138th Kentucky Derby and PPS Advisors May 3, 2012
- Build your Financial Reputation Today! August 31, 2012
- When Mom Starts Needing You June 23, 2012
- Misconceptions About Estate Planning – Part 2 May 17, 2013
- Misconceptions About Estate Planning: Part 1 May 10, 2013
- Six Retirement Planning Tips for Those Over Age 50 April 5, 2013