An employer-sponsored retirement plan and an IRA can help to build retirement savings. When planning for retirement, certain external factors, such as stock market returns or the rate of inflation, are beyond the control of investors. But there are issues that preretirees can control that may be helpful in building retirement assets. According to academics [...]
Tag Archives | Preparing for Retirement
There appears to be a relationship between level of debt and consumer confidence in being financially prepared for retirement. Concerns about job security and household debt are keeping the retirement confidence of U.S. workers at the lowest levels seen in more than two decades, according to a new report from the Employee Benefit Research Institute [...]
About PPS Advisors
The PPS Advisors Team is led by Larry Passaretti, Managing Director. Larry has over 25 years of financial investment planning experience.
Have a Financial Question?
- 138th Kentucky Derby and PPS Advisors May 3, 2012
- Build your Financial Reputation Today! August 31, 2012
- When Mom Starts Needing You June 23, 2012
- Misconceptions About Estate Planning – Part 2 May 17, 2013
- Misconceptions About Estate Planning: Part 1 May 10, 2013
- Six Retirement Planning Tips for Those Over Age 50 April 5, 2013