IRA assets can generally be divided among multiple beneficiaries in an estate plan. photo credit: n.karim As compared with employer-sponsored retirement accounts, a rollover IRA can provide you with the broadest range of investment choices and the greatest flexibility for distribution planning. Also, a rollover IRA can typically be operated with fewer restrictions. This brief [...]
Tag Archives | retirement benefits
photo credit: Daniel Hug Married couples may transfer real estate and personal property to a surviving spouse with no federal gift or estate tax consequences until the survivor dies. Marriage affects your finances in many ways, including your ability to build wealth, plan for retirement, plan your estate, and capitalize on tax and insurance-related benefits. [...]
About PPS Advisors
The PPS Advisors Team is led by Larry Passaretti, Managing Director. Larry has over 25 years of financial investment planning experience.
Have a Financial Question?
- 138th Kentucky Derby and PPS Advisors May 3, 2012
- Build your Financial Reputation Today! August 31, 2012
- When Mom Starts Needing You June 23, 2012
- Misconceptions About Estate Planning – Part 2 May 17, 2013
- Misconceptions About Estate Planning: Part 1 May 10, 2013
- Six Retirement Planning Tips for Those Over Age 50 April 5, 2013