Having your retirement portfolio in one place can make it easier to track performance, ensure proper asset allocation, and make changes. How many retirement accounts do you have? If you’ve changed jobs a few times over the years, you could have several accounts housed in different employers’ plans. While it is certainly acceptable to leave [...]
Tag Archives | Rollover IRA
IRA assets can generally be divided among multiple beneficiaries in an estate plan. photo credit: n.karim As compared with employer-sponsored retirement accounts, a rollover IRA can provide you with the broadest range of investment choices and the greatest flexibility for distribution planning. Also, a rollover IRA can typically be operated with fewer restrictions. This brief [...]
A rollover allows you to transfer your money from one qualified retirement account to another without incurring any tax consequences. If you’ve recently changed jobs — or maybe changed jobs a few times over the years — you may be juggling multiple retirement plan accounts. While it’s certainly acceptable to leave your money in [...]
About PPS Advisors
The PPS Advisors Team is led by Larry Passaretti, Managing Director. Larry has over 25 years of financial investment planning experience.
Have a Financial Question?
- 138th Kentucky Derby and PPS Advisors May 3, 2012
- Build your Financial Reputation Today! August 31, 2012
- When Mom Starts Needing You June 23, 2012
- Misconceptions About Estate Planning – Part 2 May 17, 2013
- Misconceptions About Estate Planning: Part 1 May 10, 2013
- Six Retirement Planning Tips for Those Over Age 50 April 5, 2013