Although many economists project overall U.S. inflation to remain modest in the near future, most see an uptick down the road. Economists and market watchers have been warning investors about the prospect of increased inflation since the housing bubble burst in 2007. Worries about inflation have been cropping up more frequently lately, largely due to [...]
Tag Archives | U.S. Bonds
August 7, 2011 Debt Downgrade, Markets in Turmoil Executive Summary Volatility likely to remain elevated as the market digests the S&P rating downgrade. However, this may be short-lived and prove to be a buying opportunity since the downgrade was largely telegraphed by the agency. Recent economic news regarding Q1 and Q2 has been discouraging, but [...]
About PPS Advisors
The PPS Advisors Team is led by Larry Passaretti, Managing Director. Larry has over 25 years of financial investment planning experience.
Have a Financial Question?
- 138th Kentucky Derby and PPS Advisors May 3, 2012
- Build your Financial Reputation Today! August 31, 2012
- When Mom Starts Needing You June 23, 2012
- Misconceptions About Estate Planning – Part 2 May 17, 2013
- Misconceptions About Estate Planning: Part 1 May 10, 2013
- Six Retirement Planning Tips for Those Over Age 50 April 5, 2013